Vegetable BrushRegular price $12.95
This vegetable brush embodies the finer qualities of germaphobia. To prepare fresh produce before eating, simply brush away microbial madness under running water. The white Tampico Fiber bristles give a gentle but firm sayonara to germs. You do not need to use any other soaps or produce washes to clean vegetables of bacteria, fungi, and some of the billions of microbes we come into contact with daily. Vegetables brushes are best for firm produce with tough rinds, like carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, and squash.
- Wood handle with hanging hole, easy grip
- Cleans vegetables by reducing microbes. See the Gardener's Nail Brush for use on your hands!
- No additional solvents needed
- Size: 8" overall, 3.75" handle, 3.5 x 3" brush.
- Care: Soak bristles in vinegar, and rinse with water. Hang to dry.