- PPhyllisVerified BuyerI recommend this productYears Gardening 10+Grown This Variety Before? NoRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoHealthy Plant
The plant received in late September was absolutely beautiful. It was potted in a very large container within a couple of days. Currently, first week of November, it is thriving. I am thoroughly satisfied with my purchase. My mother-in-law had one of these growing in her yard when I became a part of her family. I did not know the name of it, so was extremely happy when I found it being offered here.
- DCDeborah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productYears Gardening 10+Grown This Variety Before? NoRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTurk's Cap (Malvaviscus arboreus)
The plants arrived safely and look great. Did not loose one leaf and they are growing new leaves almost every day. I can't wait til it is big enough to bloom! I did put the in a large pot where I can keep them on my porch and keep a close eye on them. Very happy with this company.
- GTGerald T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productYears Gardening 10+Grown This Variety Before? NoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoGerald Taylor
Very nicely packaged for mailing and arrival for
2 healthy plants. ‘Anticipating their jump in growth since being replanted!
- JBJenna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat plant
It's doing really well. I highly recommend
- JJerryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNice plant
Turk's Cap does very well here in El Paso, Texas in spite of the hot, dry summers and freezing winters. Freezes to the ground in the winter but will make about 2' with abundant flowers by July. Fairly xeric when established and will also take some shade, as well as full sun. I've seen it grown as a hedge in Santa Barbara (no freeze). Very attractive plant.
in Plantable Pots
in Plantable Pots