Alfalfa Meal 2-0-1 4lbRegular price $18.95
Alfalfa Meal helps flowering perennials and shrubs bloom faster and longer. It's ideal for nutrient-depleted gardens, with a near-totally balanced ratio of nitrogen, phosphate, potash, and sulfur. This is like a great multivitamin, sought by gardeners who want the natural growth hormone triacontanol for fruits and vegetables. It's an excellent addition to the compost pile for nitrogen content and absorbency.
Alfalfa Meal stays active in the soil long enough so that you only need to fertilize once or twice a season. However, plants that pump out blooms all summer long such as roses and dahlias, or repeat bloomers such as delphiniums, do best if you apply Alfalfa Meal every six weeks.
- Analysis (3-2-2)
- 5 lb bag*****
- Gentle balance fertilizer
- Excellent source of Nitrogen
- Natural growth stimulants
- For potted plants, add 0.5 oz/1" of container.
- For transplanting, use 2-5 lbs/100 sq. ft.
- To make compost, add 6 cups/cubic yd
- For vegetables and flower beds, work in at 2-5 lbs/100 sq ft.
Down To Earth Alfalfa Meal 2-0-1 Fertilizer
An excellent soil conditioner, Alfalfa Meal is a rich source of trace elements and natural growth stimulants. Recommended for all flowering shrubs and especially roses, Alfalfa Meal accelerates growth and promotes larger, more plentiful blooms. It is also useful as a compost bio-activator due to its high organic matter content and ideal Carbon-to-Nitrogen ratio.
4 lb. Box
OMRI Approved (Organic Materials Review Institute)
CDFA Approved (Registered Organic Input Material)
- Down To Earth Alfalfa Meal is a four pound box of all natural fertilizer with 2-0-1 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- Alfalfa Meal is a rich source of trace elements and natural growth stimulants and an excellent soil conditioner that accelerates growth and promotes larger, more plentiful blooms
- Sun-cured and freshly milled to preserve the highest plant nutrient value and is recommended for all flowering shrubs, especially roses, as well as all other vegetables, herbs and flowers
- Northwest grown and it is also useful as a compost bio-activator due to its high organic matter content and ideal Carbon-to-Nitrogen ratio
- Guaranteed to be GMO-free and provides a rich natural source of Potash, trace minerals, amino acids and natural plant hormones