Total 5 star reviews: 5 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- ABA b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productYears Gardening 1-5Grown This Variety Before? NoRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA food forest staple
I heard the iguanas really like this and so do I! Has a nutty flavor! Growing in the understory of a papaya tree! Planted about 2-3 weeks ago.
- GRGM R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productYears Gardening 5-10Grown This Variety Before? NoRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDelicious!
I bought a Katuk plant last year. It's been growing well in my backyard but I wanted to share something that I haven't seen regarding it. It is absolutely delicious. To me, it tastes similar to a young sugar pea. I regularly snack on it while I'm gardening. If that sounds interesting to you, consider getting one.
- RReneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood Buy!
- RJRobin J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWell-packed and shipped safely.
My plant was very well packaged and made the journey safely. It is now adjusting to its new home and starting to show new growth.
- RNRene N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood buy!
Back in Stock This Week View all
Fruit & Spice Trees View all
Medicinal & Culinary Herbs View all
Rare Fruiting & Useful Plants View all
Biodegradable, Compostable, and Recyclable